For juniors aged 3-18 years, our tennis lessons can enable your child to become a confident tennis player, or simply develop their agility, coordination and social skills, in a friendly environment.
Tennis will improve your juniours' hand-eye coordination skills and get them active while having fun.
With a structured pathway to unleashing potential, our students have an opportunity to enjoy playing tennis while learning to play at the highest level.
We are proud to provide your children with expert guidance from our highly qualified staff.
The different techniques to go to the highest level will be taught in a fun environment.
- Learn the fundamentals and improve every shot in your game including forehand, backhand, serve, volley, overhead, tweener, drop shot, and more;
- Understand best practices for racket grips, body positioning, and when specific shots are most effectively played;
- Learn how to listen to the sounds of the game to read the ball and anticipate how it will move;
- Apply strategies that will keep your opponents off balance and unable to guess what you will do next;
- Adopt the inner approach of a champion.
- Our courses are suitable for beginner, advanced-beginner and intermediate tennis players, tennis fans and enthusiasts who want a better understanding of the game;
- These bite-sized lessons focus on only what’s most important to help you to learn, improve and see immediate results on the court;
- We cover not only specific techniques and strategies for all essential strokes but also how to develop the inner tenacity and focus that sets a champion apart;
- With lifetime access, you can complete the course at your own pace, from wherever is convenient for you.
CEO and a course operator in Answersforgames Tenis Company